Tuesday, April 10, 2012

D1GP Dream Trip DAY 2

Hey all,

It was now day 2 and after having a decent nights sleep we arrived at the track in the morning. We went looking for Kumakubo and Suenaga straight away to find out the days plan. As this place is so damn massive we found them on the D1GP track with some other international competitors who will be competing this weekend at Odaiba.



Here is Daigo Saito's old JZX100 faced JZX90 which a bloke from Thailand was driving.


This car was pretty damn awesome but the car on the track was the old RE Amemiya FD RX-7 and i must admit it sounded fair awesome


This guy was hiring the car from RE im fairly sure and looked like he was doing alright in it.
anyway we couldnt get carried away as it was time for me to get practicing


I found Kuma and he said to have a look around for an hour or so while he was busy. No problem finding heaps to look at around Ebisu ;)
This girl was walking a Penguin around on a lead hahaha.... Seriously!!


Then I stumbled accross these big fellas. I remember going to the Adelaide zoo as a kid and the one their pissed on people so I kept my distance lol.


These were albino Lions?!? pretty awesome to see them up close though.


Nothing like a 'refreshing and uplifting' coke haha.

It was now time to get some seat time. Now what I wanted to do is make a video to put in this position but my footage is still trying to be recovered :( hopefully soon I will have the footage to put up. The drift school I went through was pretty amazing and I think its transformered the way I drive. So ill fast forward straight to the end of the day when we started helping get things organised.


KumaKubo-San C33 Laurel with a Stomper 1000HP RB26. Still cant get over the sound of this car.. Droooooools


The Team Orange Transporter, well one of them anyway


Love this car ;)


And now my beast for the weekend. I was so excited to get behind the wheel of this. Excited, nevous and just overall pumped!!!

tomorrow ill talk about getting behind the wheel of this insane WRX ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment